Monday, October 20, 2008

What is the Acai Berry?


There is a ton of talk around the Acai Berry - it is on Oprah and I have read that there is the phytonutrient benefit of 13 servings of fruit in as little as 4 ounces of the juice.

I think that is amazing, since I don't think I eat 2 servings of fruit in any given day.

Looking up the acai berry on wikipedia there are words bigger than I understand, but the antioxidant levels and activity in fighting specific free radicals clearly has a science behind it.

Any comments or thoughts on what you have read, seen, experienced, etc?

5 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I have tried the Mona Vie for myself. I really did notice a difference after I sampled about 2 ounces a day for 4 or 5 days. I felt overall healthier and I felt like I had increased energy. I noticed especially at night when it was time to put the kids to bed!! I need all the energy I can get for that time of day!! When I was finished with the amount I was sampling-I felt quite tired again, especially at the kid's bedtime. So with my little "experiment" using Mona Vie--I would definitely recommend it and encourage others to try it too!

Kurt said...

I just started using the Mona Vie and already I can tell a difference. I have more energy and just feel better.

Tom Slyer said...

Acai berry is a fruit that grows in the Brazilian Amazon forest. It is purple in color and almost similar to grapes in appearance. The Acai berry has been used by the community around the Amazon forest for a long time as a cure for common ailments.

There are many benefits come with the use of Acai berry juice i.e. increased body relaxation and better memory. A glass of Acai berry will make you have a better sleep and that is the doctor’s recommendation. Acai berry fruit is used for its nutritional value, and it is a good supplement for those who want to lose weight since it contains antioxidants that help burn body fats.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Acai Berry is one of the amazing diet products, which helps to stay fit and healthy throughout the Life. It also provides a rich source of essential fatty acids, iron, fiber and proteins